QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must possess at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Arts with a specialization in Carpentry and Joinery or an equivalent professional qualification in a related area, from a recognized tertiary institution
- Relevant teaching experience and some knowledge of effective teaching and learning processes will be considered an asset.
- Relevant industry experience will be considered an asset.
- She/he is expected to practice, advocate and promote the highest standards for scholarship, academic achievement, honesty and professional integrity.
- Teach the courses in the Timber program and other related courses
- Produce course outlines and review syllabi
- Set, mark and invigilate assessments and exams
- Maintain attendance records
- Enter attendance and grades in Student Information System
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Record
- Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
- Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
Applications should be sent to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is July 20, 2018. Late applications will not be acknowledged.