• Applicants must have the ability to work well with others in a team.
• Applicants must be punctual and reliable.
• Cleaning experience would be preferred.
1. Clean, wash, mop, sweep, polish, dust, buff and vacuum
2. Clean toilets and empty rubbish bins
3. Clean internal glass panels, windows, fixtures and fittings
4. Use cleaning materials with discretion
5. Move furniture and equipment to clean effectively
6. Be aware of and maintain basic safe working practices
7. Work without constant supervision to fulfill job tasks within deadlines
8. Replenish supplies such as soap, paper towel and toilet paper in a timely manner
9. Request replacement cleaning equipment such as brooms, dust pans, mops, buckets, rags
10. Ensure that all supplies and cleaning equipment issued are stored in a safe and secure manner
11. Perform any other cleaning duties assigned by Management.
Applications should include:
• Letter of Application
• Curriculum Vitae
• Official academic certificates and other relevant documents (certified copies)
• Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
• Police Record
Wages will be paid based on experience, qualifications and in accordance with the wages structure at the CFBC.
Applications can be dropped off at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College or emailed to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is December 7, 2018. Late applications will not be acknowledged.