The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following full time position with effect from August 2018:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must possess at minimum a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Science or equivalent in the discipline or related area, from a recognized tertiary institution
- Successful experience in higher education, preferably in a two or four year college, or equivalent record of success in industry and some knowledge of effective teaching and learning processes at the tertiary level will be considered an asset.
- She/he is expected to practice, advocate and promote the highest standards for scholarship, academic achievement, honesty and professional integrity.
- Teach the agricultural courses at the College
- Coordinate the Agricultural Science Program, which includes Agricultural Technology, Agricultural Science and Agricultural Business.
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Record
- Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
- Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
Applications should be sent to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is June 10, 2018. Late applications will not be acknowledged.