The St. Kitts and Nevis Bureau of Standards (SKNBS) is once again informing the general public that it will be adopting seven (7) standards. Of the seven standards, persons are asked to take note of two in particular, namely, the standards for Labelling of Pre-Packaged Food and the General Labelling Requirements for Goods.
The standards will come into effect tentatively in 2019.
The other standards to be adopted in 2019 include:
- Specification for Packaged Water
- Requirements and Recommendations for Beach Operations
- Environmental Management Systems
- Regional Energy Efficiency Building Code
- Labelling of Goods – Specific Requirements for Pre-Packaged Goods