Dear Tourism Stakeholders,
Please note the following flight suspensions from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom:
- SKB-YYZ Flights AC 1731 (Tuesday) and AC 1730 (Saturday) – Tuesday March 24th, 2020 will be the last flight to St. Kitts for their seasonal (winter) service. Flight AC 1730 will not be in operation on Saturday March 28th, 2020.
- SKB-MIA (Miami) Daily Flight AA 318 – Is in operation, there are no changes to the flight’s schedule at this time.
- SKB-MIA (Miami) Flights AA 1236 (Late Night) and AA 1466 (Early Morning) – Service has been suspended until Thursday June 4th, 2020.
- SKB-JFK (New York) Flight AA 2210 (Wednesday and Saturday) – Service has been suspended until Thursday June 4th, 2020.
- SKB-DFW (Dallas) Flight AA 2690 Nonstop (Saturday Only) – Service suspension will occur on May 23rd to August 3rd, 2020. Please note, that this flight will not be in operation for Summer 2020.
- SKB-LGW (London-Gatwick) Flights BA 2256 and BA 2157 – Wednesday March 25th, 2020 will be the last flight, service will resume on Saturday April 18th, 2020.
- SKB-ATL (Altanta) Flights DL 863 and DL 890 – Saturday service remains in operation.
- SKB-JFK (New York) Flights DL 551 and DL 2103 – Service for Saturday March 28th, 2020 has been suspended.
- SKB-EWR (Newark, NJ) Flights UA 1925 (Wednesday) and UA 1926 (Saturday) – Service has been suspended effective Monday March 23rd, 2020.