Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from a recognized post secondary institution.
- A Master’s Degree in Mathematics or a related field from a recognized post secondary institution would be considered an asset.
- Successful experience in teaching tertiary level Mathematics would be considered an asset.
- Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest
- Teach the Mathematics courses
- Produce course outlines and review syllabi
- Set, mark and invigilate course work and exams
- Monitor students’ progress and academic development
- Enter attendance and grades in Student Information System
- Foster and encourage intellectual curiosity
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Record
- Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
- Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
All application documents should be scanned and submitted as one email file to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is May 26, 2019. Late applications will not be acknowledged.