The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following full-time position with effect from January 1, 2020:
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience in general building maintenance.
- Certification in plumbing, electrical installation, carpentry or joinery would be considered an asset
To perform routine maintenance and repair of all College buildings. To provide oversight of the custodial staff. To assist with managing College projects.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and minor repair of buildings
- Monitor contractors performing maintenance and repairs at the College
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building maintenance procedures
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures and maintenance/repairs performed
- Respond to and arrange emergency maintenance and repair requests
- Report maintenance and repair needs to the Director of Institutional Development
- Assist the Workshop/Maintenance Technicians with general maintenance and repairs
- Provide oversight of Custodial staff
- Assist with managing College projects
- Perform any other related duties requested by the Director of Institutional Development.
Applications from qualified applicants should include:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Record
- Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
- Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
All application documents should be scanned and submitted as one email file to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is November 10, 2019. Late applications will not be acknowledged.