| Dear Taxi and Tour Operators,
The St. Kitts Tourism Authority is inviting all Taxi Operators to attend a mandatory Customer Service Refresher Training at the Ocean Terrace Inn on the following dates:
- Wednesday 18th July 2018: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday 18th July 2018: 1:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday 19th July 2018: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday 19th July 2018: 1:30pm-5:30pm
The topics that will be covered during the sessions include:
- Destination Knowledge- Telling the Destination’s Story
- Fire and Rescue- Types of Fires and Use of the Fire Extinguisher
- Standards for Taxi Operations
Each operator is invited to register for One Session Only!
Registration forms can be collected from the office of the St. Kitts Tourism Authority Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm. The registration fee is XCD $100.00 and includes coffee break and copies of all training materials.
The deadline for registration is Friday 13th June 2018.
You are reminded that all taxi and operators are required to attend their annual training as part of their requirements as a certified taxi operator.
Thank you and we look forward to your full cooperation.