The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force is currently accepting applications to fill a number of vacancies for the posts of Police Constables. These persons should be ready, willing and committed to serving our country.
- Have at least four (4) CSEC subject passes including English
- Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Be anywhere from 18 – 35 years in age
- Be willing to submit to security vetting, including taking a polygraph examination
- Pass a medical examination
* Having a driver’s license will be an asset
All applications must be submitted together with:
- Two (2) recent Testimonials
- Academic Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of a Birth Certificate
Salary is commensurate with qualifications, however, base remuneration is $2,140.00 (plus a risk pay of $356.00). Police officers receive 100% coverage of Health and Dental Insurance.
Application forms can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or collected from the Police Headquarters (Losack Road).