Please take note of the following parking changes at the Deep Water Harbour effective 8th January 2018:
- Taxi Operators are not permitted to park on the road entering the port between 6pm and 6am. Individuals who park overnight during the restricted time will be automatically disqualified from the dispatching line for the day.
- No private vehicles are allowed in the taxi queue. The space being held by a private vehicle will be automatically disqualified and the next taxi operator will become eligible for the position.
- Wedging is not permitted, and anyone found wedging will be disqualified from the dispatching line for the day.
- Taxi operators will be required to use the vehicle that is parked in the queue. No switching of vehicles is permitted.
- All operators will be dispatched on a first come first serve basis.