The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following full time position.
WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN – MOTOR VEHICLE
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must possess:
- Associate’s Degree in Motor Vehicle Engineering with 2 years industry experience OR
- Diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering with 5 years industry experience.
- Prepare the materials for the motor vehicle workshop practical sessions
- Set up equipment, machines and tools for the motor vehicle workshop practical sessions.
- Assist with monitoring the students during the motor vehicle workshop practical sessions.
- Ensure at the end of the motor vehicle workshop practical sessions that equipment and tools are cleaned by students and returned to their storage area.
- Assist with the keeping of inventories of equipment, tools and materials and make recommendations for ordering.
- Maintain and service equipment, tools and machines in good working condition
- Cleaning of equipment and tools
- Prepare weekly Activity schedule of work and submit to the Dean of TVEMS.
- Maintain Activity Log for work done.
- Assist with maintaining Occupational Health and Safety Standards in the workshop.
- Assist with maintenance of College motor vehicles and general maintenance of College facilities in consultation with the Director of Institutional Development.
- Assist with any other related duties assigned by the Dean of TVEMS or the Director of Institutional Development.
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Record
- Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
- Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
All application documents should be scanned and submitted as one email file to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is February 8, 2019. Late applications will not be acknowledged.