Theme:“Change the future of Migration. Invest in food security and rural development.”
Sunday 15th. October
- Minister’s speech and open remarks on ZIZ and Agriscope.
- World Food Day Church Service at the Antioch Baptist Church at 9:30am.
Monday 16th. October
- Talks in the Secondary Schools on the theme commencing at 9:00am.
- Establishment of a Breadfruit Orchid at Mansion.
Tuesday 17th. October
- Revealing of the Agriculture Project at Horizon in Harris’ Village commencing at 9:00am.
Wednesday 18th. October
- Farmers Town Hall meeting at Cayon Community Center commencing at 7:00pm.
Thursday 19th. October
- Award Ceremony for Farmers & Fishers at the Department of Agriculture Conference Room commencing at 5:00pm.
Friday 20th. October
- Local Pork & Beer Promotion at the Grand Market Port Zante from 11:00am – 5:00pm.
Saturday 21st. October
- SPACS 8th. Annual Food Fair Exhibition at Sandy Point Public Market from 8:00am to 6:00pm.