Basseterre, Saint Kitts – November 8th, 2016 – The Caribbean Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Livelihoods (COESL), host of Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) SKN in collaboration with National Entrepreneurial Development Division (NEDD) the business support arm within the Ministry of International Trade, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Youth and key national strategic partners, will be hosting a week of activities in commemoration of the Global Entrepreneur Week (GEW) from the 14th- 19th November 2016.
The theme is “No One Must Be Left Behind: Creating Opportunities for All Through Entrepreneurship”
This week’s activities will promote, engage, mentor, inspire and celebrate entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship within the Federation.
The agenda includes:
* GEW kick off: Minister’s speech – Sunday November 13th
* Developing the Entrepreneurial Mindset (panel discussion) and a round table discussion with the Ministry of Agriculture and a farmers co-op from Barbados– Monday 14th
* Start dem Young: School to Work Transition through Entrepreneurship – Tuesday 15th
* Importance of Mentoring – Wednesday 16th
* Developing Leaders through Entrepreneurship – Thursday 17th – Nevis
* Hitting the Market – Focus on High Value Agriculture – Agripreneurs Buzz – Friday 18th
* GEW Closing Reception – Saturday 19th
Other strategic partners include Greenland Books and Things; Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College; UWI Open Campus; Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis; Chamber of Commerce; Ms.
Anastasha Elliott; Eastern Caribbean Central bank, Ms. Telly Onu; Natasha Leader; the Ministry of Agriculture, Junior Achievement, , Mr. Lennox Warner, Ms. Mikia Mills; Ms. Nicola Charles.
For further information you are kindly asked to contact:
At 467 1634 or 467 1203
Or Visit our office at
National Entrepreneurial Development Division (NEDD)
Ministry of International Trade, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Affairs